Enjoying the white beaches and turquoise water in front of the lodge, the peace and tranquility that you will experience here will put you in another world of your own.
“IF YOU’VE BEEN HERE ONCE YOU WILL ALWAYS COME BACK”
- Day trips to Santa Carolina / Bazaruto islands per boat.
- Deap sea fishing trips
- Dhow trips at sunset
- Day trips to BD point
- Sundowners at the beach bar
- Relaxing at the 2 pools
- Walks on the beach
- Bon fire on the beach with seafood barbeque
- Fun on the beach with kids at night catching crabs
- Bird watching –Pink Flamingos on the beach
The area is a seasonal home to many species of Dolphin, Turtle, the rare and endangered Dugong or Sea Cow, Whale Sharks, Rays, Dolphins, Turtles and Hump Back Whales. One of the most striking aspects of diving the reefs off the islands and mainland is the sheer unspoilt beauty and the variety and abundance of marine life. The reefs of Bazaruto offer unprecedented visibility. Paradise Island, as the name suggests, is absolute paradise with white coral sands and offers spectacular snorkeling in its yet unspoilt waters.